Frequently Asked Questions
"Why is my card being declined?"
Your card may be declined for a few reasons:
- The billing address and/or billing zip code for your credit card was entered incorrectly. Please review your billing information before proceeding.
- There may be insufficient funds in your account. Please consult your bank or credit provider.
- Other pertinent details were missing from your billing information. Please take the time to fill out all fields correctly.
- Note that we accept Visa and MasterCard issued from authorized banks. There are occasions when a Visa or MasterCard issued from a foreign bank are not accepted. In cases such as this, we suggest you utilize Paypal for your purchase.
- We do not accept prepaid credit or debit cards.
- International customers should checkout using PayPal, as we do not accept credit cards registered outside of the United States.
"Why is there a hold on my account when my card has been declined?"
If your card was declined, but there is a hold on your account, you must get ahold of your bank or credit provider to have these charges reversed. If you have not received a confirmation email from us (email@example.com) with an order number, your order has not been processed, meaning that we have not received any payment for goods or services.
"Where is my order?"
As soon as payment is authorized all customers receive an email confirmation. As soon as orders ship all customers receive an email with the tracking number and method of freight. If you are having difficulty tracking your order you can always track the package through the website of the shipping company (USPS.com or FedEx.com). Please note FedEx will NOT deliver to PO Boxes.
"How soon will my order arrive?"
Depending on where you live orders can take up to 6 weeks. Most orders are processed within 24 hours of the time the order was placed. Domestic orders usually arrive within a week of processing (with exception of PRESALE ITEMS). International orders may take up to 6 weeks to arrive due to customs, weather conditions and several other factors.
"When do I need to place an order to guarantee receiving my goods before Christmas?”
Following please find the deadline to guarantee delivery prior to Christmas:
USPS International Order Deadline November 25th
USPS Order Deadline December 10th
FedEx Ground/Home Order Deadline December 10th
FedEx 2-Day Order Deadline December 17th
FedEx Overnight Order Deadline December 18th
*Note all FedEx Shipments will require signature at time of delivery. Not responsible for delays due to weather.